Improve contractor compliance at your housing association
Download our free best practice guide
Tasked with managing and monitoring dozens of contractors can become a real burden for procurement, contractor and health and safety managers in all housing associations. Compliance, however, can help the whole team achieve a comprehensive, reliable and performance-driven list of contractors.
Download our Best Practice Guide to Social Housing Contractor Compliance, and learn how through compliance, you can achieve:
- A list of compliant and trustworthy contractors
- A framework to better manage your supply chain
- Bespoke contractor on-boarding process to suit your requirements
- Implement KPIs to improve contractor performance
- Improve contractor management to mitigate risk
To find out more about improving contractor compliance in your housing association, download the free best practice guide today.